About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Software Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1) Business Process configuration
2) Workday Security
8+ years of experience as Workday Functional.
Should have at least 6 years of strong hands-on experience working on Workday functional developer including but not limited to:
1) Experience in HR systems - Talent Acquisition configuration, Recruitment, Offer letters, Onboarding.
2) Experience in implementing, maintaining and testing new functionality in Workday Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
3) Configure business processes, security - both business process and domain
4) Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign Talent Acquisition solutions
5) Experience in understanding business/process, gathering requirements, elicitation, requirement planning, writing unit test scenarios.
6) Knowledge on other HCM Modules including Performance, Core HR, Recruiting, Base Benefits, Benefits, Compensation and NA Payroll and Adaptive Workforce Planning
7) Support competencies/skills
8) Work through skills cloud implementation and become more familiar with other opportunities opened with ISA (including Talent Marketplace and Career Hub if we purchase it – or to help with the decisioning on purchase).
7) Should have strong Techno-Functional experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment module
8) Knowledge of automated testing tools like Kainos.
9) Strong communication and interpersonal skills is a must
10) Self-directed and goal-oriented work style
Good to have:
1) Knowledge of Integrations - EIB's, Core Connectors, Studio, Reporting - Report Writer, Advanced Reporting
2) Knowledge of Workday Security
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.