About this Role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Consultant to assist and monitor risk programs on behalf of HR. Business Execution covers jobs responsible for developing, implementing, and executing business initiatives and programs, as well as serving as advocates for Wells Fargo's vision and business plans across business groups. For additional information on lines of business, refer to the external Careers Site at wellsfargojobs.com .
- Write and develop update business level procedures and controls that support business risk.
- Organize and maintain business risk initiative and deliverable calendars.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Engage with risk and compliance officers as well with HR business functions that ensure risk is managed appropriately in HR.
- Provide front line risk consultation.
- Facilitate in driving the governance and risk program alignment in the RCSA process during all phases and life cycle.
- Review and administration of records retention and information management program as per organization policy, rules and regulations, and retention schedule
- Assist in identification monitoring and closure of risk identified issues.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced staff.
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Worked in risk advisory firms or business consulting especially in banking and financial services with domain expertize in risk management solutions, program implementation support and experience in project management role.
- Ability to write and develop update business level procedures and controls that support risk management.
- Ability to independently complete business risk deliverables, such as enterprise reporting.
- Ability to develop presentations and facilitate meetings, communicate objectives and status, drive to deliver timely and high-quality results.
- Advanced MS Office skills Outlook, Excel i.e., Pivot tables, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, as well as SharePoint and Google docs/apps.
- Strong administrative skills/background, ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage risk programs.
- Proven ability supporting many high priority, high complexity, and high-risk efforts simultaneously.
- Proven record of impact and influence at the senior leadership level.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced environment with competing responsibilities, stakeholders, priorities, and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, as well as perform in team-based environments, including virtual teams.
- Strong collaboration, teamwork, and relationship building skills with partnership capabilities and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Flexibility to work different shifts.
Shift timings: 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM IST (India Timing)
@RWF22- Please note that "RWF" is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.