About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website
Internal Audit conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Internal Audit is separated into individual audit teams specializing in a line of business, risk type or coverage area. This position will be a part of our Audit Innovation Team, supporting all line of business teams for analytics, innovation, automation, and data science, virtual solutions.
About the Role: The Audit Innovation Team has an opening for a Senior Lead Analytics Consultant. This role will be responsible for supporting audit work through advanced analytics. The candidate will develop expertise in navigating the extensive production and analytical data environments within Wells Fargo and apply that expertise to provide value-added data analysis solutions. We are looking for a candidate with the proven ability to utilize data analysis methodologies and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit process. This includes partnering with internal auditors to identify opportunities to utilize data analysis in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls on a continuous basis.
- Facilitating the identification of opportunities to utilize data analysis in the assessment of risk and controls.
- Navigating within large complex technology environments to locate, validate, extract, and format data for data analysis testing.
- Effectively documenting the analysis in accordance with audit policy.
- Training and mentoring audit teams in the use of data analysis and data analysis tools.
- Partnering with assigned audit teams to build expertise in the use of data analysis within the internal audit function.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Audit experience at a financial institution or accounting firm.
- A BS/BA degree or higher.
- Ability to obtain or currently hold one or more of the following certifications: CIA, CISA, CPA, CAMS, or CRCM.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and processes.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency with other software and/or programming languages and tools (Python, Visual Basic, Oracle SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, SQL Server Reporting Service, etc.).
- Advanced development of enhanced BI visualizations (Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, Power Pivot).
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to develop operational reporting and perform complex data analysis
- Computer Science (B.A.) [Concentration in Financial Services Informatics, AI, Robotics, Data Science, Software, Systems]
- Management Information Systems [Concentration in Management Information Systems; Business Intelligence and Analytics; Systems Analysis]
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics and Statistics
- Certifications in analytics space:
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- Certification of Professional Achievement in Data Sciences
- Certified Analytics Professional
- Data Mining and Applications Graduate Certificate (university specific)
- Experience in data processing, database programming, and/or data analytics.
- Python, SQL, SAS, or ACL programming experience including automation solutions of medium to high technical complexity.
- Proficiency with other software and/or programming languages and tools (Python, Visual Basic, Oracle SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, SQL Server Reporting Service, etc.)
- Advanced experience with data management including data modeling, data integrity and data quality
- Advanced experience creating executive level dashboards, analytics, and reports using advanced visualization tools
- Advanced experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
- Advanced business intelligence experience
- Network Data Mover (NDM) experience
- Experience in audit or risk functions covering risk identification, analysis, mitigation, and management
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo businesses, systems of record, and data warehouses
Job Expectations :
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.