About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Tech Business Systems Consultant...
The DCBMO Lead Tech Business Systems Consultant –Technology role will be responsible for supporting, driving and accelerating Application Modernization, Transformation, Strategy & Roadmap across the Consumer Lending – Deposit and Credit Bureau Management Operations technology ecosystem reporting to the DCBMO Technology Leader.
This Lead Tech Business Systems Consultant will be helping lead and drive the development efforts within the Deposit and Credit Bureau Management Office Technology team for standing up solutions in the modern architecture and deliver on exit strategy for current legacy Deposit Furnishing and Credit Bureau Management platforms. In addition, the role will lead the technology discussions for various third part vendor technology interactions in support of the DCBMO, including understanding the partners impacted by vendor changes, support issues, etc across Wells Fargo Technology teams. The role requires strong experience in building relationships, executing on key initiatives, driving change within the organization, coordinating and leading implementations, all while understanding key priorities.
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence applications, processes, and unique challenges requiring in-depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking
- Translate advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to leadership
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables
- Collaborate and consult with 3rd Party Vendors, business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams
Required Qualifications, International:
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Excellent communication, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with multiple LOB and software development teams
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) or Business Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience with Automations and Unit Testing (Jasmine/Karma, Selenium, JUNIT)
- Operational knowledge and understanding of financial services product terminology
- Knowledge and understanding of application or software security such as: web application penetration testing, secure code review, secure static code analysis
- Experience working with offshore team members
- Strong presentation skills and experience in presenting to senior management
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to lead
- Should be flexible in learning new technologies
- Fast learner
- Quickly be able to adapt to change
- Ability to work in an Agile, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Charlotte, NC
- West Des Moines, IA
- Irving, TX
- Washington, DC
- Columbus, OH
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.