About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Finance Analyst...
In this role, you will:
This Individual contributor role is responsible for posting Monthly metrics reporting, Monthly business review decks, internal financial management reporting and analysis to support the enterprise, business units, and functional areas and provide meaningful insights into the underlying drivers impacting results. The group strives for excellence in customer service and client support by exhibiting behavior that is fair, reasonable, ethical, and professional.
- Provide reporting and analytical activities; analyze financial data and participate in preparing and presenting financial analysis to Functional leaders
- Partner with business finance and functional stakeholders globally and in India to contribute towards meeting the overall business finance goals and objectives.
- Provide support and preparation of budgeting and forecasting process for busines groups
- Provide financial cost reports highlighting actual vs. forecast/budget variances with commentary in order to highlight risk and opportunities and drive cost efficiency
- Conduct analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators to provide value-added inputs to help decision making in executing strategy
- Provide Workforce Analytics and Reporting; Including Monthly Actuals vs Plan and Forecasting by Function
- Participate in monthly close process by analyzing and reconciling expense activity; formulate monthly accruals/journal entries, utilizing various internal and vendor provided financial applications to ensure alignment with budgets and forecasts.
- Conducting in-depth research of financial, operating and analyzing, interpreting and reporting findings; working with business partners
- Collect financial data, performing high-level analysis, testing for accuracy, identifying, and resolving complex problems
- Requires extensive data reconciliation & consolidation as well as analysis, additionally coupling the use of scenario and sensitivity analysis to forecast possible outcomes, and use this theoretical information to create key metrics for monitoring
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics, monitor KPI and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Performing most complex variance and trend analyses; communicating and providing guidance to business partners regarding relevant financial policies
- Evaluate all financial results and associated reporting, conduct financial and commercial studies to develop analyses
- Creating and/or monitoring systems or models to predict financial outcomes.
- Recommending business strategies or approaches and providing input to business strategic plans based on various analysis
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), organizational skills, and experience articulating issues, risks, and proposed solutions to management.
- Ability to communicate and influence at multiple levels ranging from individual contributors to senior managers
- Develop a “continuous improvement” ethos within the team and help drive this culture across the finance function.
- Governance of Documentation – work with team to ensure process documentation is complete and updated on a quarterly basis or as needed
- May produce ad hoc reporting and analytics to support the needs of finance & functional leaders
- Track and analyze Direct and Indirect Cost Allocations
Exceptional Essbase, Excel, PowerPoint and strong knowledge using pivot tables, v-lookups, tracing formulas, and running macros Prior experience in maintaining SharePoint sites Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy Working knowledge of key tools like Dodeca FAST and Power BI or Tableau Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines Sense of urgency with ability to adapt to fast changing priorities and timelines Self-starter; can recognize issues and recommend solutions with minimal guidance Strong communication skills required for regular connections with leaders and broader finance team
Market Skills and Certifications
Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics; CA/CFA/MBA a plus
>15-18+ Management experience in a large corporate, multi-line business organization
>7-9 years of relevant FP&A experience at finance team ;Business finance support will be a plus
>Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with mastery of Excel and PowerPoint >Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems (Oracle, Hyperion, Beeline etc.)
- Exceptional Essbase, Excel, PowerPoint and strong knowledge using pivot tables, v-lookups, tracing formulas, and running macros
- Prior experience in maintaining SharePoint sites
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of key tools like Dodeca FAST and Power BI or Tableau
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Sense of urgency with ability to adapt to fast changing priorities and timelines
- Self-starter; can recognize issues and recommend solutions with minimal guidance
- Strong communication skills required for regular connections with leaders and broader finance team
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.