At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you!
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Data Analytics Senior Lead Audit Manager as part of the Chief Operating Office (COO) Customer Remediation audit team. The COO Customer Remediation audit team is part of the third line of defense and conducts remediation validation primarily for Consumer & Small Business Banking and Consumer Lending lines of business.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee data analysis work performed by others on one or more reviews concurrently, including but not limited to; facilitating access requests, following up on questions or needs, providing work direction and documentation guidance and review of code.
- Facilitate the identification of opportunities to utilize data analysis in the assessment of the remediation strategy
- Navigate within large complex technology environments to locate, validate, extract, and format data for data analysis testing
- Effectively document the analysis in accordance with audit policy
- Train and mentor audit teams in the use of data analysis and data analysis tools
- Partner with assigned audit teams to build expertise in the use of data analysis within the internal audit function
- Manage a team of audit staff to resolve highly complex and unique challenges requiring in depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long term
- Manage defined audits within one or more segments of the Audit Plan
- Ensure audit engagements are risk based, and executed according to Wells Fargo Audit Services policies and guidance
- Assist in planning and organizing work in an annual cycle and project cycle
- Supervise and oversee assigned audits
- Provide timely feedback, coaching and monitoring of audit work and staff
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within Wells Fargo Audit Services and with teams across Wells Fargo, and other stakeholders
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Audit experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Strong understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Experience with Issue Validation and Remediation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into action
- Experience in data processing, database programming, and/or data analytics
- 8+ years of SQL and/or SAS programming experience, including automation solutions of medium to high technical complexity
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo businesses, systems of record, and data warehouses
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Pay range: 144,400.00 - 300,000.00 USD Annual
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
Pay Range$144,400.00 - $300,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.