About this role:
Wells Fargo Corporate Properties Group (CPG) is seeking a Business Execution Senior Manager to lead the CPG Technology Strategy and Real Estate Data Strategy & Governance team. This role will partner actively with leaders across Corporate Properties, Technology, Data Management & Insights, HR and Supply Chain to negotiate, influence, prioritize and meet business objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to Corporate Properties leadership on Technology and Data strategy and issues
- Manage and develop a team of Senior Lead and Lead Business Execution Consultants who are subject matter experts in real estate technology, real estate data implementation & data governance
- Lead RFP and software selection activities for Corporate Real Estate technology applications.
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking, and coordination of highly complex activities and guidance to others
- Lead development and implementation of the 5-year technology strategy roadmap for Corporate Properties
- Implement and manage a robust real estate data quality and governance program in close partnership with Data Management & Insights (DMI)
- Lead development efforts for CPG's real estate data models and data integration with downstream CPG & enterprise systems
- Enhance technology application and data quality controls and remediate related data issues to reduce operational risk, in close partnership with the CPG Process & Governance team
- Utilize thorough knowledge of Corporate Real Estate or other enterprise support function to support and drive strategic initiatives for the business
- 6+ years of Business Operations, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years Management experience
- Advance experience in technology strategy, data strategy and data governance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to lead, present, and obtain buy in from large stakeholder groups spanning staff through senior and executive management
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Prior experience in a technology and data strategy in a corporate real estate organization
- Hybrid Schedule Required (3 days in-office, 2 days remote *subject to change)
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- West Des Moines, Iowa
Base Compensation Range:
$120,400 - $250,000
Eligible for discretionary annual bonus.
Learn about our incredible benefits at Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.