About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Data Management Senior Consultant for the Enterprise Data Controls Management team, part of the Enterprise Data Management (EDM ) within Data Management & Insights (DMI) . This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Enterprise Data Risk & Control framework in support of Data Management Policy & Procedures.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Enterprise Data Governance and Data Management Policy team to create and maintain Data Risk & Control framework, and supplemental guidance
- Write control procedures, supplemental guidance, job aides, training material and other required artifacts
- Participate in Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) initiative to identify Data Quality risks and document the needed controls to address inherent and residual risk(s)
- Work with internal and external audit partners, IT&V and EBCE teams to answer their requests, respond to compliance action plans, and meet audit and compliance deliverables.
- Review and redesign the Data Quality (DQ) processes, templates and procedures to drive simplification, consistency, efficiencies and address business partners’ feedback.
- Manage communication of Data Controls framework with internal/external stakeholders
- Drive closure of the open Audit Issues and/or Corrective Actions related to Data Controls framework, and procedures
- Engage with leadership to provide updates, and to manage escalations
- 7+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience in data management related areas such as metadata or lineage, data governance or data quality
- 4+ years of Governance and Compliance experience
- 2+ years of experience with applying, executing, reviewing controls or assurance with business processes
- Must have demonstrated strong technical writing skills including the proven ability to clearly document activities, processes and procedures
- Experience with developing and creating documentation for support and training activities
- Experience in Data Risk & Controls management
- Familiarity with Wells Fargo Risk Management framework
- Experience with Wells Fargo Risk Controls Self-Assessment (RCSA) process
- Experience in delivering trainings through powerful content
- Work from Office 3 days a week with 2 days remote work from home
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.