About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Systems Operations Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in managing all installed systems and infrastructure within the Systems Operations functional area
- Contribute in increasing system efficiencies and lowering the human intervention time on related tasks
- Review and analyze moderately complex operational support systems, application software, and system management tools to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Work with vendors and other technical personnel for problem resolution
- Lead team to meet technical deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of technical process controls or standards
- Collaborate with vendors and other technical personnel to resolve technical issues and achieve highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Required Qualifications, US:
- 10 - 12 years of experience in Building, Managing & Supporting – Windows2016, Windows2019 Operating Systems
- Expert in Building , Managing & Supporting high availability solutions like - Veritas Clusters or Microsoft Clusters.
- Expert in writing scripts with tools like PowerShell, Python, or VB Script.
- Expert level Understanding of DevOps tools like Puppet , Ansible , Docker ,GitHub & Jenkins.
- Expert in Understanding Cloud technologies like OpenStack , Azure , GCP , AWS and Cloud Foundry.
- Expert with network topology TCP/IP Network issues ,internet routing issues and troubleshooting.
- SME on Automation Tools like HPSA,HPOO, Ansible and ability to develop scripts to accomplish mass deployments.
- Expert level of experience with Windows Application Stack issues, Installation issues, Patching and performance related issue troubleshooting. Event monitoring from Splunk is an added advantage.
- Must have a certificate from Microsoft for Windows / Cloud Administration.
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Systems Engineering, and Technology Architecture, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.