Why Work for Us?
At Wells Fargo, we support employees’ career aspirations and growth. We ranked #3 on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list – and #1 among financial services companies – as the best workplace “to grow your career” in the U.S. We’re proud of our employee-welfare-centered business approach and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We also offer competitive salaries and one of the richest benefits packages in the industry.
What You’ll Do:
* Assist Financial Advisor(s) colleagues with service and operational related activities such as providing service to clients via telephone, direct interaction and/or written correspondence
* Facilitate Financial Advisor and client requests for account related information and/or quotes
* Schedule and prepare for appointments with new or prospective clients
* Establish and service client accounts, prepare forms, research account inquiries and/or issues, and enter security order tickets after being approved by the Financial Advisor(s)
* Execute various administrative functions for the Financial Advisor(s) and Branch Management including, but not limited to, tracking referrals, assisting with marketing related activities
* Act as the liaison for all referral sources by reviewing paperwork for completeness and forwarding to management for review when applicable
* The position will be located in one of the central CA Utility locations and will assist financial advisors in other areas of the country on an as needed/assigned basis
* Working hours will be based on the work location and the geographical location of assigned financial advisors to ensure coverage during regular business hours in their respective locations
Who You Are:
You’re somewhat new to the industry, with 2+ years of Brokerage and Client Services experience (or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education). You’re ready to take your experience to the next level and join Wells Fargo and our supportive environment. You’re eager to make an impact and continue to learn, grow and prosper in your career, and take advantage of our robust internal mobility options.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
* Client service focus with experience listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
* Brokerage or Financial Services industry experience
* Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
* Experience interacting directly with customers
* Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
This position is subject to FINRA Background Screening Requirements, including successful completion and clearing of a background check. Internal transfers are subject to comply with 17 CRF 240.17f-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and FINRA Bylaws, Article III, Section 3, which states that Associated Persons should not be subject to statutory disqualification. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and are required to report certain incidents.
Location: 1699 US Highway 41 Venice FL 34293
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.