About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, Business Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Utilize internal reporting to identify upcoming Model and EUCT deliverables, communicating requirements to the Champion and business leadership on ongoing basis.
- Monitor front-line compliance with policy requirements and promptly inform Champion/leadership when an EUCT or Model is at risk of being out of compliance.
- Provide guidance to the Champion and model/EUCT owners to help establish the priority for completing specific deliverables or tasks.
- Remain closely involved with higher risk discussions around model and EUCT topics. Remain “ready to serve” when consultation is requested, for example, when new tools are in development and need model/EUCT assessment
- The Model/EUCT Lead role is the primary facilitator of training across supported teams.
- Assess and document policy violations, and escalate to the MORO and EUCT Group Coordinator, as applicable.
- Provide on-going feedback to Champion regarding best practices, as appropriate. Partner with Champion and leadership to develop best practice implementation plans.
- Utilize internal reporting to collect and understand open findings and SHRP issues, and share these details with the Champion on a regular schedule. Partner to identify root causes and support remediation or long term training opportunities.
- Inform Champion of all relevant changes to EUCT and Model Risk policies and discuss impacts on existing workflows that the Champion has implemented.
- Lead final implementation approval for use process for models and EUCTs as appropriate, ensuring key stakeholders understand the risks prior to approving. Manage MoRS process of approvals and implementation.
- Partner with Champion to respond to any special initiatives – e.g. Libor transition, COSO/EUCT Migration - that need to be completed by tool owners.
- Maintain relationship with CMoR, Audit, Enterprise testing, etc. for coordination and act as conduit to the Champion and Model Owner/Developer community in Finance.
Under Market Skills and Certifications:
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience of more than 14 years in one or combination of any of the following:
- 5+ years of experience in Model/EUCT Risk Management
- 5+ years of experience in Operational Risk Management
- Knowledge of the Operational Risk Framework and disciplines primarily in the Banking industry and its related operations .
- Critical thinking with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluency in English. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with developing and creating documentation for support and training activities
- Ability to work with and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with MS office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Experience working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Certification in Operational Risk Management
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.