At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Asset Based Lending and Factoring Underwriter who will be responsible for all aspects of the prospect transaction process including underwriting, closing, and funding of factoring and ABL deals
In this role, you will:
- Analyze historical financial statements, cash flow statements, and borrowing base projections
- Prepare and present credit approval memorandums to credit committee; and overseeing the preparation, negotiation, and execution of legal documents
- Recommend and structure financial covenants
- Order KYC and BSA due diligence
- Perform collateral analysis and industry analysis
- Coordinate and analyze audits, appraisals and background investigation reports
- 5+ years of Secured Lending Underwriting experience, or equivalent experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Knowledge of asset-based lending and factoring, including experience negotiating legal documentation.
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Financial modeling experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.