About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Critical Facilities Technician at the Shoreview Data Center.
In this role, you will:
- Perform general building repair and maintenance duties related to the mechanical and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Monitor and respond to emergency alarm situations
- Assist with backup generator operations and maintain the vital equipment that supports the critical loads which generator plants are connected
- Supervise external vendors to ensure regulations and operational procedures are followed
- Interact with internal peers and external vendors on general repair issues
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Trade experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Graduate from an apprenticeship, trade school, or experience in one or more of following trades: Commercial Electrician with electrical maintenance experience, Commercial HVAC Technician, Facility Engineer
- Experience with Change Management
- Knowledge and understanding of data center: critical facilities systems: electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems
- Assistance in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Professional Engineer License: Electrical
- Professional Engineer License: Mechanical
- Data Center Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technical writing
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Min: $22.36 Max: $33.51
- Learn more about our benefits at Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.