About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Investment Banking Associate
In this role, you will:
- Perform a wide variety tasks to support product or coverage area, sales, or trading within the Securities and Investment Banking and Capital Markets Divisions
- Perform tasks in support of transactions, financial or statistical analysis, due diligence, collecting, compiling, and analyzing data
- Review and analyze basic business, operational, or technical assignments or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives, and exercise independent judgement to guide medium risk deliverables within Investment Banking functional area
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgement while developing expertise within Investment Banking functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with Investment Banking colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders, including internal as well as external customers
- Experience in Investment Banking is essential
- strong products knowledge
- Experience within M&A
- German would be beneficial but not essential
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.