About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Branch Operations Associate Manager (LO)...
In this role, you will:
- Lead and supervise risk and the operations of teller functions to deliver exceptional customer service and colleague experience, and ensure timely completion, quality, and compliance in teller functions
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving customer service and colleague experience, and related performance management process and tools
- Perform operational and customer support tasks
- Provide excellent customer service, engage customers in conversations, and build relationships with them
- Manage the schedule and the daily operations of the teller line
- Make decisions and resolve issues related to daily operations of the teller line, under direction of regional banking management
- Leverage interpretation of applicable regulations, policy and procedure requirements, and audit and escalation procedures
- Support customers and employees in resolving or escalating concerns or complaints
- Collaborate and consult with branch employees, colleagues, and mid-level managers
- Interact directly with customers
- Coach, motivate, and develop a diverse team of direct reports to achieve full potential and meet established business objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for branch operations
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers or helping with issue resolution, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years of Leadership experience
- Leadership skills including the ability to build, develop, and motivate a diverse work team
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Customer service, operations, or financial services management experience within a high volume, fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Ability to educate and connect customers to technology and share the value of mobile banking options
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and employees
- Knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations pertaining to the banking industry
- Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, exercise independent judgment, and use critical thinking skills
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness, and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness. However, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.