About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Work as part of the Server Decommissioning team and collaborate with LOBs and Engineering teams to plan, schedule and facilitate execution of decommissioning activities in our enterprise data centers and remote locations from all across the world.
- Coordinate Decommissioning activities and work on technical projects with a wide array of internal customers, support partners and vendors.
- Keep projects updated with detailed status information, ensure project milestones are met within project timelines and manage escalated issues with a high degree of customer service.
- 6 to 10 years of relevant experience in technical Infrastructure management with a proven ability to manage all levels of Infra Decomm including validating documentation, technical requirements, business requirements and vendor management.
- Hands-on expertise in decommissioning of servers, appliances and other infrastructure components.
- 5+ years of experience in Change coordination, project coordination.
- Must have excellent Stakeholder Management skills, produce presentations and quality monthly reports for executive level briefings.
- Technical background of Datacenter environments: Virtual / Physical Server & Storage.
- Reporting tools knowledge: Tableau, Power BI, Extensive Knowledge in Excel.
- Documentation User Journeys, Procedural documentation, Playbooks (CHG, Decomm), Team Training.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Visio to document process flow.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and training for junior team members.
- Lead meetings in a cross-matrix work environment.
- AZ-900 Azure Cloud Fundamentals certification preferred.
- Familiarity of ServiceNow, JIRA / Kanban and Confluence preferred.
- Able to work with SQL data queries preferred.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.