The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group provides technology solutions and support for Risk, Audit, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Properties, and Stakeholder Relations business lines. In addition, EFT provides unique technology solutions and innovation for Wells Fargo Technology, Enterprise Shared Services, and Enterprise Data Management. This combined portfolio of applications and tools are continually engineered to meet the challenges of stability, security, scalability, and speed.
Compliance, Legal, Audit & Regulatory Technology (CLAR) provides technology support and development for Legal & Data Controls, Compliance Risk & Audit, Financial Crimes, Front Office and Second Line Risk, Employee Compliance, Regulator Regulations, Market Surveillance, and Regulator Change Management.
The Regulatory Content Management Technology team is looking for a Software Lead Engineer where you will be supporting and helping to drive the internalization of a new tool built for a global inventory system of legal rules and regulations which will then allow our users to build Obligations and Regulatory Analysis for further action to core systems of record. You will be working to build up a new team building that is driving a multi-year strategic program leveraging Cloud, Oracle, Spring, Solr, and Java technologies, to name a few.
You’ll drive solutions for complex problems and business processes which will support our effort to increase the efficiency or effectiveness of our Compliance and Legal users. You will be part of a global technical agile team building advanced software designs, code leveraging test-driven development, and support the implementation through game plans, documentation, and limited operational support.
Position Responsibilities and Expected Outcomes:
- Development of an Angular/Java implementation of an enterprise-ready product for compliance/legal professionals
- Scope incoming effort provided by enterprise client(s), and help prioritize it for the roadmap
- Delegate tasks to other team members to complete a larger solution
- Recommend strategies by leveraging experience and best practices
- Communicate simple and elegant solutions to complex domain or technical problems
- Investigate and effectively triage bugs as either for the frontend or to backend responsibilities
- Collaborate cross-functionally across multiple teams and a diverse stack
- Design forward-leaning technical solutions that integrate compatibility with a variety of systems
- Deliver complex product features in a fast environment with limited requirements
- Be comfortable in an Agile environment, understand version control (GIT), CICD, uDeploy, Jenkins and able to generate documentation as required
- Be fluent in PL-SQL
- Build code that is understandable, simple, clean, and elegant
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- 3 + years of experience with Agile tools
- 1+ year of Oracle experience
- 1+ year of PL/SQL experience
- 1+ year of Kafka Platform experience, Confluent Platform experience, or a combination of both
- Experience with version control or source code repositories to include: Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory or XMLSpy
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Wells Fargo software engineering experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to work outside of regular business hour
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
Pay Range$133,300.00 - $237,100.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.