At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Trust Officer (Fiduciary Specialist) - Philanthropic Client Management Team in Trust Client & Advisor Services as part of Wealth and Investment Management. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Provide specialized trust administration, specialized services and specialized risk management for all types of charitable trusts, agencies for charitable and tax exempt entities
- Administer charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts, perpetually charitable trusts classified as private foundation and supporting organizations, and charitable investment accounts
- Participate in less complex day to day activities associated with managing and controlling risk to the probate or trust accounts in compliance with governing document, bank policy and procedure as well as statutory and common law requirements
- Administer client accounts in order to create, expand, and serve relationships
- Identify customer needs and offer solutions
- Review and analyze probate and administrative trust portfolios that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives and exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables
- Set up, administer, terminate and distribute complex accounts of all types
- Develop knowledge of investment strategies, objectives, and asset allocations
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements in Fiduciary Products functional area
- Mentor and provide work direction
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- 2+ years of Fiduciary Products experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Charitable Trust Administration experience
- Experience with discretionary grants and scholarships
- Established knowledge of all types of charitable entities, trust, fiduciary law, and federal regulations
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Ability to review trust agreement documents and ensure bank compliance
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Solid problem solving skills
- Experience with the following applications: SEI, Access Database
- This position may be considered for a sign-on bonus as well as a discretionary bonus.
- Required location listed above. Relocation assistance is available for this position,
- This position is not eligible for a Visa sponsorship.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.