About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Business Systems Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Evaluate moderately complex business problems and provide technical assistance in identifying automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
- Review and evaluate moderately complex technical business problems that can be resolved through internet or intranet based solutions
- Present recommendations for resolving business problems
- Exercise some independent judgment when developing project budgets, project plans, and schedules
- Provide information about communication between business and technology teams
- Work with business user groups to provide training, handle questions, observe user needs, and document results
- Understand Business requirements in GL, GL Finance and reporting data
- Create system integration test cases based on business requirements
- Create complex SQL scripts to validate financial data loads from1 system to other
- Create complex SQL scripts to validate data attributes and data quality rules
- Work closely with AGILE team for sprint planning and status updates
- Create defects and give status updates to management
- Work closely with technology team for defect resolution
- Work on automation opportunities and execute testing automation projects
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Business Systems Data, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ year of experience in manual database testing in financial systems
- 4+ years of experience in data base testing, data validation and data quality testing
- Strong experience in Oracle SQL scripts and SQL queries
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing
- good experience in AGILE methodology
- Experience working in JIRA and HP quality center
- BE/B. Tech/MCA/MSc. or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in collaboration with multiple teams
- Experience working in financial systems/G
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.