About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group
- 5+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience in Audit or similar testing function, Audit Engagement Management and/or Risk Management, type roles
- 5+ years of experience with issue management and corrective action
- 5+ years experiences with risk and control self assessments
- 5+ years of third-party risk management experience
- Ability to maintain resilience to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities and complex initiatives
- Process oriented with experience in managing quality control, quality assurance
- Experience identifying process, risks and controls; evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls; and identifying issues resulting from internal and/or external testing reviews
- Ability to articulate and document issues, risks, and proposed solutions
- Ability to make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to excellence and to drive transformational and organizational change
- Experience consulting, influencing and partnering with business executives, leadership, partners and peers
- Experience successfully designing and optimizing business execution processes and leading efforts with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to lead and operate collaboratively, execution focused, and results oriented
- Experience in data analysis and building strategies focused on performance outcomes
Specific Job Responsibilities include:
- Identify, implement, and execute various oversight activities in alignment to CRCOE monitoring guide and SPM procedures to ensure third party and internal controls are operating as intended.
- Document remediation specific monthly oversight workbooks to identify trends and deficiencies required for resolution for all remediations.
- Perform performance reporting on all remediations (based on completed workbooks) and aggregate results to showcase overall program performance to senior leaders.
- Document Business Process Maps and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis to identify and assess third party risk and controls.
- Perform Third Party Oversight Plan Validations to ensure effectiveness of monitoring and oversight activities.
- Manage and track implementation activities as a result of Third Party Oversight Plan creation/re-assessment.
- Review existing third party processes to identify opportunities for standardization across the program
- Influence Service Provider Management Leads and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as applicable to resolve issues and strengthen internal controls.
- Lead and execute special projects and other duties to assist with the continued sustainability of the Program as business needs dictate.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.