Team member will be working on ECM / ICMP release management deliverables / works..
• Collaborates with Technology managers, Delivery teams, Scrum Teams and project managers to effectively manage all projects in a Release.
• Lead or participate in providing technology initiatives for simple to moderately complex business problems within technology business systems
• Contribute to the development of systems and procedures that are both cost effective and meet the relevant business requirements
• Evaluate moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems
• Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to evaluate and resolve issues in order to provide technological solutions and manage both project schedules and deliverables
• Ensures testing activities are progressing, pro-actively communicating deviations from testing schedules to Leadership.
• Establishes and maintains standards for measuring performance against process and initiative deliverables and alignment of projects to management strategy.
• Develop metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
• Leads internal working teams as assigned to successfully execute upon commitments and provide internal consultant expertise within technology and business groups for successful initiative delivery.
• Provide consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and improvements for greater efficiencies.
• Provide support to integration, engineering, infrastructure or redesign efforts taking a lead role.
• Provides support to Regulatory - Compliance efforts and strategic programs.
• May be responsible for miscellaneous business administrative initiatives.
• May provide guidance and expertise to less experienced staff.
• Establish and own the SSAT Delivery Scope and Commitment Processes, Tracking, and Communication.
• Ownership for Business Validation, Technical Validation, Implementation Planning and Communication.
• Facilitate Release Implementation for SSAT Projects in partnership with the Business and Technology Groups during Release Weekends
• Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams
• Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Primary Skills – Release Management, ITIL Foundation Certification, Excel expertise
• Strong hands on experience on Agile Methodology
• Excellent Analytical Skills.
• Experience in coordinating cross functional work teams up to task completion.
• Leading and Coordinating checklist and deployment plan execution
• Working with release engineers to comprehend code mergers and Branch ramifications
• Exposure to ECM and BPM domains
• Having good Knowledge on Service Now Tool
• Proven ability to effectively deliver results as required
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Ability to operate independently under strict time lines
• High level of cultural awareness
• Ability to train system users
• Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
• Communicating Crucial release plans and Deployment Plans
• Managing relationships working on interrelated processes
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.