About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Tax Transformation & Execution Leader, to join our Enterprise Tax Utility team. This exciting opportunity will be leading the execution of enterprise efforts to transform the customer tax function. In this role you will be responsible for driving a portfolio of change activity that is aligned toward a common objective of delivering a sustainable model that streamlines operations while enhancing customer experience with a sound risk and control environment.
This role is internally known as Business Execution Senior Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Utilize your entrepreneurial skills to network and build strong relationships with the goal of evolving customer tax operations, compliance, and customer experience
- Execute on driving the growth of customer tax transformation across the enterprise, along with managing a book of business
- Demonstrate leadership, initiative, excellent team skills and high ethical standards
- Manage projects and teams delivering target operating model for tax functions utilizing a convergent skillset of both tax technical application and transformative consulting
- Manage and develop a multi-disciplined team while ensuring successful planning, integration, impasse resolution, and measurement of operations with moderate to high complexity and visibility
- Engage functional leaders to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict, and ensure alignment with Wells Fargo's policies and business line objectives
- Identify potential risks when implementing change along with developing mitigation strategies and plans
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
This role is following a hybrid schedule which requires 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
This role may be considered for a discretionary bonus.
- 6+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years Management experience
- Experience with strategic design, implementation, and management of tax strategies
- Demonstrated experience in managing diverse relationships and foster a collaborative team dynamic with operations, business lines, PMO, Risk Management, Audit, Legal, and other stakeholders
- Excellent leadership skills with a proven ability in motivating and developing staff
- An efficient and highly organized approach with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of industry technology systems such as: Thompson Reuters OneSource, Silver Cost Basis, CTI Tax Solutions or Broadridge TMS
- The ability to marry a sense of urgency with a high attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience drafting presentations and proposals
- Change management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile project methodologies
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Process management experience
- Proven experience enhancing customer experience and roadmaps with a strong focus on risk and control
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- 301 S College St, Charlotte NC
- 550 S 4th St, Minneapolis MNN
Preferred locations listed above. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered.
- NC-Charlotte: $120,400 - $250,000/year
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.