About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Securities eFX Product Manager within the Cross Asset Product Management group. This candidate will work closely within the eFX Strategy team, the eFX Systematic Market Making team, Linear FX trading desks, E-Sales, and COO’s to collectively enhance the overall electronic experience for clients, strengthen electronic trading tools, and produce advanced data analytics enabling better thematic risk taking within eFX, Macro, and the CIB E-Trading platform.
This candidate will be required to work closely with our technology partners to actively manage a streamlined book of work, optimize and enable the reuse of technologies, keep pace with the continual evolution of trading technologies, and provide business oversight to the creation of a unified Macro trading technology stack. This senior level position will be responsible for collectively leading product strategy, consulting, development, enhancement, marketing, execution, management and performance analysis of core services/products that are critical to organizational profitability and success with a core focus on eFX products. This includes coordinating/negotiating overall strategy and objectives in conjunction with many diverse businesses and key business partners across eFX, Macro, and CIB. Directly accountable for ensuring adherence to compliance, governance, regulations and policies.
An ideal candidate will be able to engage across the spectrum of responsibilities below:
- Responsible for working with team to oversee, prioritize, and optimize the ET FX technology Book of Work
- Strong knowledge of Foreign Exchange business from Front Office to Back Office
- Experience working with Multi-Dealer Trading Platforms and Fin Tech Providers of post trade solutions
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate those to technical specifications for developers to build
- Have a good understanding of the FX regulatory landscape and the FX code of conduct
- Experience with Client Algo solutions / offering
- Act as Project Manager for specific initiatives, working with Front Office to agree a cohesive product strategy and timelines and the relevant Technology teams to ensure that product deliveries occur on schedule
- Provide technical and business support to internal stakeholders
- Work with Sales to spec / scope out requirements to support new clients and ensure proper prioritization of those requirement in relation to the broader book of work
- Strong communication skills
- Fully understand subtleties of execution protocols within Macro asset classes
- Ensure business and technology impacts related to market structure changes are coordinated and communicated across each line of business
- Ensure strategic Macro technology infrastructure aligns across all of Wells Fargo Securities lines of business that engage in electronic trading
- Drive Electronic Trading Services priorities, escalation and support partner accountability
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives for financial, client and risk management outcomes for Cross-Asset Product Management
- Identify the origination, modeling, portfolio management and all risk management including compliance and operational risk
- Review and analyze complex business and operational objectives that require in-depth evaluation
- Complete work in accordance with all risk management, compliance and business process expectations
- Make decisions requiring solid understanding of policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Conduct due diligence and portfolio administration as necessary and provide in-depth research on relevant industry trends
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid-level to more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams or serve as a peer mentor
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Securities Product Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Extensive technical background with desired experience of SDLC and managing large technology book of work from business perspective
- Extensive knowledge of automated market making, optimal execution algorithms, and market microstructure
- Strong understanding of Big Data, Data Analytics, and Data Science
- Strong understanding of the market structure and its evolution for FX, Customer Algos, and eFX principal market making
- The ideal candidate will be an extremely motivated, proactive and solution-oriented individual.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Up to 10% travel
- Base pay range for this position in New York is 200,000.00 - 275,000.00 USD
- May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
Pay Range$144,400.00 - $300,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.