About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Customer Success Representative in Business Banking as part of Consumer and Small Business Banking Operations. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Support customary care and proactively seek out ways to improve a variety of more complex financial products, services or select customer segments through a variety of channels such as phone, text, chat, video chat and more
- Offer ideas or solutions for customer success group
- Perform moderately complex research to resolve more complex customer problems including communicating with other departments to resolve customer issues
- Receive direction from management and escalate non routine questions when answering inquiries or resolving issues and provide best in class customer experience
- Adhere to work guidelines, policies and regulations
- Interact with management, peers and others within customer success group as well as external customers on products, services or customer segments
- A pre-employment assessment is required for this position. After submitting your application, please monitor your email for future communications.
- Starting rate $21.75 per hour
Training and Schedule:
- You will receive in-depth classroom training, continued on-the-job training, and coaching to learn about Wells Fargo banking products, procedures and services.
- Training class starts on 1/23/2023 for 8 weeks. Training hours are 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday. You are required to attend the full duration of this paid 8 weeks of training.
- We’re open from Monday-Saturday 6:00 am - 8:00 pm & Sunday 6a-7p (MST). Your regular work schedule will be based on business need and will include working at least one weekend day and some holidays.
- Schedule may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
- 2+ years of assessing and meeting the needs of customers or solving customer problems experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of customers, team members, and management
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period.
- 2202 W Rose Garden Lane Phoenix, AZ 85027
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.