About this role
Partner with senior leaders to develop and implement human resources strategies that result in improvement of business performance and deliver value-added services in all aspects of human resources to client groups.
In this role, you will:
- Design and execute strategy in alignment with business priorities and strategy
- Provide forward looking, strategic human resources consultation, resulting in comprehensive human capital strategies for a complex business or enterprise function
- Use understanding of business and enterprise goals to identify needs, opportunities, solutions and risks relating to human resources programs and services, workforce productivity and engagement, organizational design and performance, talent management, and diversity and inclusion
- Assess and consult on the impact of human capital strategies, make recommendations for adjustments or enhancements, and ensure execution of the human capital plan to achieve business and risk objectives
- Partner with executive and more experienced leaders to anticipate opportunities to influence and lead change that will improve individual, team and organizational effectiveness
- Drive an effective performance management system leading to the development of a high-performance culture.
- Embrace the Human Resources Operating Model by proactively and effectively collaborating with internal partners to positively influence outcomes
- Develop strong relationships with internal groups and functions to achieve strategic business goals and HR goals.
- Provide strategic advice to business managers in the areas of manpower planning, performance management, organization talent review, succession planning and organization design.
- Ensure compliance as required by country-specific rules and regulations, and local governing bodies
- Maintain sound knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day administration of HR policies and procedures, minimizing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with Employees Relations and legal department as needed.
- Partner with central HR functions to leverage the HRIS data and reporting capabilities
- Provide update to leadership teams regarding key performance indices to support decision making
- Address more or unusual complex problems with a global mindset
- Engage and collaborate with cross-functional teams to come up with solutions
- Bachelor's degree preferably with major in Business or Human Resources
- 10+ years of HR consulting experience
- A good track record of working in a fast-paced and matrix HR Organization with excellent leadership skill, outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and at least one additional Asian language would be a plus
- High level of competency on adaptability, communication, problem solving and teamwork/building relationships
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.