At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Principal Analytics Consultant supporting the Consumer Card product in the Cards & Merchant Services (CMS) division. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Act as a dedicated analytical resource to support all branded credit cards with strategy focused analytics. This will be achieved through: Revenue and Expense mitigation opportunity identification, behavioral segmentation using statistical methodologies, and analytical thought leadership and close partnership with product ownership.
- Deliver strategic analyses that produce quantifiable opportunity, actionable recommendations, and useful insight into credit card customer profiles and behavior.
- Engage with product leadership and serve as an expert analytical advisor across the Card business.
- Demonstrate vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical, and inductive thinking, and coordination of highly complex activities and resolution
Required Qualifications, US:
10+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in Consumer Credit Card data analytics
- Ability to pull and analyze data from relational database (SAS/SQL proficient) / coding experience
- Deep knowledge of P&L drivers and their relationship with card engagement strategies
- Executive presentation skills and MS PowerPoint expertise
- Possesses credit card business acumen with an ability to translate complex analytical ideas to the non-analytical community in a clear and consumable manner
- Familiarity with predictive modeling
- Ability to manage multiple tasks well at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial services experience
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment and influence change when needed
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
• 2200 Concord Pike Wilmington, DE 19803
• 301 S Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28282
Required location listed above. Relocation assistance is not available for this position
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.