Wells Fargo India solutions enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Wealth & Investment Management (WIM) is one of the nation’s leading providers of financial and investment services in the United States offering a full range of products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. It consists of six different lines of business, one of which is Wells Fargo Advisors group. Within WFA, this requirement is with Brokerage Operations.
About the Role
Wells Fargo Brokerage Ops is seeking for a candidate to perform various back office & middle office functions for Annuities process which involves reviewing annuity liquidation paperwork, Commission Processing and processing annuity related instructions in Wells Fargo applications etc. This candidate will be primarily responsible for executing the production work with minimal supervision. Process deals with stringent cutoffs and tight deadlines on a daily basis so the candidate should possess the sense of urgency and willing to go beyond the expectations.
Is responsible for performing a variety of operational tasks for highly complex Annuity Process that requires good knowledge of annuity as a product, roles played by various intermediaries. Duties may include:
- Reviewing annuity liquidation paperwork, Commission Processing and processing annuity related instructions in Wells Fargo applications etc.
- Handle the queries form the onshore teams/clients/customers.
- Performs a variety of operational tasks in middle office area which high complex in nature.
- To be able to escalate any discrepancies/issues to the supervisors in a timely fashion.
- Very good understanding of market participants like custodian, Agents, brokers, Investment Managers/ Fund Advisors etc.
- Leads and/or participates in production improvement efforts; and addresses procedural impacts
- Provides management level reporting including service quality, volume tracking, and/or staff performance.
- SME of the process/look after the overall process delivery
- Make sure all the functions are cross trained appropriately and all the function have backups to manage the staff leave management
- 7-8 years of Custody/Investment banking experience
- Understands Annuity as a product and its entire cycle.
- Detail-oriented with very good problem-solving abilities
- Commerce Graduate with CA/CFA/ICW/M.com /MBA preferably in Finance vertical
- Excellent understanding of tasks like reconciliation, matching, trade settlement, Capital markets etc.
- Very Good problem solving and analytical skills and numerical skills
- Must have experience of interacting with US customers.
Working Hours: 6:30pm to 3:30am
Work location: Bangalore-India
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.