About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Operations Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop one or more specialized customer service and operations functional teams within Operations area with complex and risk in functional area
- Develop strategies to improve staffing processes, ensure specialized functions meet regulatory guidelines in support of risk management and compliance
- Engage stakeholders and internal partners associated within the Operations area
- Work independently on moderately complex issues and projects
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and risk control development and escalates issues to more experienced management
- Provide training, performance, evaluation and coaching of less experienced team
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding resources, objectives and operations of functional area and team to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for operation functions with low to moderate complexity within scope of responsibility
- Provide responsibility for budget and financial performance
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Operations
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
Required Qualifications, US:
- 12+ years of Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of leadership experience
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
- Experience working in Loan Syndication. Preferably Agency Servicing
- Knowledge working on LIQ application
- Working in fast paced environment handling multiple deliverables and managing multiple stakeholders
- US shift (6:30PM IST to 3:30AM)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.