Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with operations in 35 countries with over 70 million customers globally. It is considered as one of the ‘Big Four Banks’ of the United States
Wealth and Investing Management is one of United States leading providers of financial and investment services and includes Wells Fargo Advisors and Wells Fargo Private Bank. WIM administers more than $2 trillion in client assets, including nearly $186 billion in deposits, and has nearly $85 billion in loans. As part of Wealth and Investing Management (WIM) Finance this group focus on providing finance advice and support for Digital and Automated Investing, Independent Advisor Group and Advisor and Client Services.
About the Role
The Finance Analyst will be responsible in ensuring all the financials, forecasting, planning and management reporting activities relating to WIM Finance are provided in a timely, accurate and effective manner. The incumbent should have strong communication skills, a good functional understanding and have the ability to provide effective presentation and analytics to the senior leaders.
- Candidate should be a subject matter expert on FP&A and should be good with the numbers, ability to break the information into meaningful data points
- Performing variance and trend analysis; Serve as a valuable resource to the other members of the team while promoting knowledge sharing and team collaboration.
- Recommend business strategies or approaches and provide input to the finance leaders and business leaders based on various analyses
- Reputation for being a highly responsive individual who thrives on achieving results in a large, complex, diverse organization, who respects the culture, is flexible and adaptable.
- Good with financial modelling, understand various process and execute enhancements to make the processes robust and efficient
- Good stakeholder engagement skills and should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with strategic business focus and ability to lead
- Capable of conducting in-depth research of large data (financial & non-financial) using various tools and providing insightful solutions to stakeholders.
- Possess strong KPI, metrics related reporting and should be able to independently deliver all metrics (financial and non –financial) related data and analytics.
- Possess good financial acumen and should be able to come out with good strategic/ go forward data /analytic support and support the business teams.
- Capable of planning and executing projects through timely tracking and delivering them to stakeholders.
- Have good financial modelling, template building, dashboard and presentation skills as this will really help in transforming the reports to the next level.
- Ability to perform complex analyses, build financial models, draw conclusions, and communicate recommendations to business leaders.
- Should ensure faster turnaround time on query handling and ad-hocs if any, with good understanding of change management and its likely impacts and consequences. Provide detailed analysis, trend analysis and high-level recommendations. Should proactively call out for issues / challenges and come out with solutions
- MBA (or) Cost & Management Accountant (or) Chartered Financial Analyst with 7-10 years of post-qualification experience.
- Candidate should have strong FP&A expertise and has experience in working with senior leaders providing strategic solutions.
- Candidate must have hands on experience in LOB / segment / product reporting / management reporting / dashboard / presentations / Analytics / commentary.
- Candidate should have Essbase, Hyperion, Cognos and should be a subject matter expert in data retrievals from different cubes.
- Ability to work both independently and within team environment. Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Business Intelligence tools and Power point.
- Use DAX queries and functions in Power BI / Tableau to create dashboards and interactive visual reports
- Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions with SQL queries to get the data
- Good understanding of Accounting and preferably knowledge of US GAAP is an additional advantage.
- Financial Services (brokerage in particular) Industry experience strongly preferred.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.