About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Commercial Loan Closing Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Process flood insurance renewals, contact agency for policy renewal, Lender place insurance if policy is not obtained and cancel LPI if voluntary coverage is received.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development within the operations functional area
- Proactively escalates issues and takes ownership of resolution path. Engages with the LOB partners, Flood vendors, stakeholders to drive completion and resolution of file analysis.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Experience in Flood Insurance Process or Hazard insurance process within Commercial Bank or Mortgage Banking Preferred
Required Qualifications, International:
- Bachelor degree in commerce or Business Management
- Knowledge and understanding of the Flood Disaster Protection Act (FDPA)
- Ability to review and interpret complex commercial loan documents like Loan Agreements, Appraisals, Deed of trust, Promissory notes, Security agreements
- Knowledge and understanding of Syndication and Participation, Assumptions, Modifications and substitutions
- Knowledge and understanding of flood insurance policy requirements, contents value and appraisals
- Knowledge and understanding of Private flood insurance policies
- Knowledge and understanding of National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) insurance policies
- Knowledge and understanding of loan documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Flexibility towards work in night shift
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.