As part of the Affluent Client Growth and Best Practices team this role will be responsible for coaching branch bank employees on strategies and priorities targeted at developing the Affluent Segment. The role will be responsible for developing relationships and working collaboratively with strategic partners across Consumer & Small Business Banking and Wealth and Investment Management to leverage the Behavior Framework in supporting field leaders towards meeting affluent objectives.
In this role you will:
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
- Partner with field leaders to ensure comprehensive coaching coverage across affluent branches
- Leverage approved tools and resources to deliver and document consistent coaching on affluent priorities
- Recognize and managing risk
- 6+ months of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Building virtual relationships with the ability to drive results, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members
- Leadership skills including; coaching, and training
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships across an organization
- Professional presentation skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Hybrid schedule
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.