About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help support and build Retail Lending Java middle-ware applications for multiple lines of business, including Credit Card. Support Continuous Integration and Continuous Development in an Agile environment. Will be responsible for independently developing new automation scripts and on-going maintenance and advise on the sizing efforts of automation development for new projects. Provides guidance and leads the efforts of the less experienced automation Engineers. Must be able to work with little direction and be a self-starter. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain. Possess strong analytical and organizational skills. Responsible for primary development of testing strategies. Performs more complex analysis of business requirements and systems specifications.
Other duties may include, unit testing, manual testing, writing SQL queries, database testing, develop test strategy, test plans and manual test scripts, and monitor/track to resolution application defects. Utilize technical and functional knowledge of application to provide assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving moderately complex test problems in a multi operating system and network environment.
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Software Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Language Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games. Experience with automation, regression, and performance testing. Knowledge/Skills/Ability Knowledge and understanding of application testing methodologies, tools, and execution. Technology 2+ years of JIRA experience
Technical Skill Set
- 5+ years of software engineering and implementation experience.
- 5+ years of testing or quality assurance experience.
- 1+ year of Agile experience.
- 3+ years of experience using HP ALM or other testing tools.
- 3 + years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation using Selenium and Java.
- 2+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Chandler, AZ
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.