Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities, you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Commercial Banking Portfolio Manager. The Gaming Division covers a national portfolio of Commercial and Native American gaming clients. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com. #Commercial Banking
In this role, you will:
- Support a large and/or very complex credit portfolio of Gaming relationships in conjunction with a team of underwriters
- Work with senior management, relationship managers and Independent Risk Management to originate, monitor and grow Gaming relationships
- Accountable for credit underwriting and origination, portfolio monitoring, renewals and annual reviews, coordination of pricing, and for revenue growth and relationship profitability
- Manage and promote the maintenance of a portfolio that adheres to all applicable credit policies and compliance requirements
- Work with clients to understand credit needs and represent the bank in developing and maintaining client relationships
- In conjunction with the relationship manager and/or senior underwriter, present recommendations for resolving complex situations and exercise independent judgement while developing expertise in the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with functional colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders including internal as well as external customers
- Periodically assist with office risk management duties and managing overall account relationships.
- May include training, managing, or mentoring of analysts or junior portfolio managers
- 2+ years of Commercial Banking Portfolio Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience with excel-based financial modeling / forecasting
- Knowledge and understanding of cash flow lending
- Experience with Capital Markets transactions
- Experience with agented and syndicated transactions
- Ability to thoroughly analyze credits on an independent basis and communicate findings in a concise manner
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Salary range is determined by the location of the job. The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
CA - Los Angeles: Min: $92,400.Mid: $128,400 Max: $164,400
NV - Las Vegas: Min: $ 84,000 Mid: 116,700 $ Max: $ 149,400
NV - Reno: Min: Min: $ 84,000 Mid: 116,700 $ Max: $ 149,400
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
Pay Range$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.