About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Publication Lead for its Product Marketing & Communications team in Wealth & Investment Management. This position is responsible for managing product marketing and communications projects, working with product experts to build new PowerPoint presentations and publications, writing communications and copy editing, and ensuring that publications have required approvals and are tested and tagged for compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
In this role, you will:
- Manage projects and collaborate with Investment Product teams to internally promote new product launches and existing investment products; develop communication plans; and manage publication production timelines.
- Review incoming content for ADA accessibility; develop alternative text and perform ADA testing and tagging for product marketing publications; and coach and train employees on ADA procedures.
- Design and maintain internal web pages, write product marketing emails and event promotions, and create presentation decks that meet brand standards.
- Work with Marketing partners to develop content templates that meet brand standards and ADA guidelines.
- Work with Risk and content partners to develop and maintain written publication procedures and controls.
- Work with strategic asset management partners to manage content approvals and distribution to branches across the U.S.
This position is based in locations listed on a hybrid schedule (3 days in office / 2 days remote). 100% remote work setting unavailable.
- 2+ years of Product Management experience, product development experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience writing and editing financial industry communications including written sales ideas, presentations, and developing intranet sites
- Experience in a copy editing or editorial role
- Project leadership experience, with strong attention to detail
- Experience with ADA guidelines, and communications compliance
- Experience using Adobe desktop publishing software
- Web publishing experience (SDL/Tridion a plus)
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of communications development in financial services industry
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- FINRA licensing (Series 7, 66, 24) a plus
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- 1 North Jefferson Avenue – Saint Louis, MO
- 401 South Tryon Street - Charlotte, NC
- 299 South Main Street - Salt Lake City, UT
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.