About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Systems Architect for the Architecture Oversight product within the CTO Enterprise Architecture Organization
In this role, you will:
- Lead in component architecture and participate in enterprise architecture activity
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy
- Develop and maintain business system and corporate architectures
- Review and research complex technology and system assessments for component architecture
- Support implementation of moderate to complex projects and initiatives
- Produce project architecture designs
- Ensure applications adhere to established Wells Fargo standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas
- Stay ahead of emerging technologies and capabilities in order to prepare and respond to customer needs and expectations
- Provide in-depth technical and systems consultation to internal clients and technical management to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Architecture
- Design and develop Architecture solutions to perform at scale. Conducts assessments for product/service portfolio of Line of Business for architectural impact, compliance and recommends actions.
- Guide technology teams on the selection of products in alignment with Technology Standards.
- Provides architecture designs, solutions and directs implementation for Line of Business/Service portfolio.
- Advice on Technology, identify and drive appropriate research, technology investigation, and adoption. Advise on and drive architecture designs, patterns, and solutions.
- Provides in-depth technical and systems consultation to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Promotes the leveraging of standard technologies, designs, and reference architectures in order to effectively meet business availability demands.
- 12 + years of overall IT experience with minimum 5+ years of experience in enterprise, solution architecture.
- Solid understanding of architecture frameworks and developing large platforms, roadmaps and automation. Excellent knowledge on Next Gen Technologies like Cloud, Containers, Agile.
- Proven experience in providing architecture designs, solutions and ability to direct implementation for Line of Business/Service portfolio.
- Possesses the breadth of knowledge across domains to be able to provide advice on Technology, identify and drive appropriate research, technology investigation, and adoption
- Experience in architecting solutions for a multi cloud environment ( Azure & GCP preferred ) , Kubernetes,
- Experience in Banking and Financial domain preferred
- Certifications : Azure and/or GCP Cloud certification preferred. TOGAF certification preferred.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.