About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Marketing Consultant who will help us deliver on our vision and build strong relationships with Enterprise partners. You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
In this role, you will:
- Act as power user to build and deploy email campaigns including personalization and dynamic content across different Marketing Cloud Studios and Builders including Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- Design and build automations, journeys and re-marketing campaigns, working closely across the marketing team to provide input on best practices for client journeys
- Develop A/B testing strategies and monitor email performance; optimization across program from key learnings.
- Working with stakeholders to understand key campaign parameters and inputs, such as subscriber audience, program frequency, degree of personalization and overall creative approach
- Set up email creative for internal team approvals, schedule deployment and complete post-deployment checks
- Identify and resolve potential issues proactively
- Partner and collaborate with peers to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies
Required Qualifications, US:
Required Qualifications, International:
- 5+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) experience with Marketing Cloud Studios & Builders, most importantly Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- Solid knowledge of the programming languages in SFMC: AMPScript, HTML, CSS and SQL
- Understanding of email analytics and ability to make actionable adjustments based on campaign performance
- Solid knowledge of email accessibility best practices and CAN-SPAM compliancy considerations
- Clear communication skills to make complex technical matters simple when communicating with non-technical stakeholders and client executives including escalation and mitigation of issues, risks, and business impacts
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output, time sensitive environment
- Understanding of A/B testing strategies and how to apply outcomes to future campaigns
- A+ level of expertise in MS office packages – PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to identify in efficiencies and opportunities to improve the process
- Excellent analytical, problem solving
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Experience in managing senior overseas partners’ expectations and communicate effectively with them
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- End-to-end content execution experience
- Building and executing email programs in Salesforce Marketing Cloud start to finish including email build, deployment configuration, testing, QA, launch and post deployment activities. The Email Specialist will use SFMC to build and manage email production and the delivery of dynamic and personalized email marketing campaigns leveraging all tools available in SFMC to deliver timely, targeted, communications to customers.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.