Wells Fargo is seeking a Third Party Program Associate to join the APAC COO Office to support the development and execution of the APAC Third Party Program, with a focus on our extensive network of intercompany service level agreements across the region and with our US parent company. This is a new role for the APAC platform and will be responsible to support the facilitation, implementation and adherence of a consistent approach to the Third Party Program in the region.
Wells Fargo has an Enterprise defined Third Party /Intercompany Affiliate program (“Third Party Program”) to help Wells Fargo lines of business and shared service functions identify, evaluate the products and services that are most appropriate. The Third Party Program is designed to help protect Wells Fargo and its customers by establishing requirements for due diligence, contracting, ongoing monitoring, reporting, risk assessments and documentation.
The APAC COO Office provides support to lines of business operating across Wells Fargo legal entities in APAC. This role will have regular interface with senior members of the APAC COO Office and regional senior management.
Service Level Agreements (SLA) – providing support to the APAC SLA documentation process, including -
- maintenance of Service Level Agreements working closely with Service Governance Office (SGO) in the US, APAC Legal, International Tax, APAC Finance, Compliance, Business Control and line of business service provider & recipient partners;
- providing guidance on the process to APAC and international stakeholders;
- maintenance of regional SLA documentation and inventories; and
- maintenance of legal entity outsourcing registers;
- assist in the production of SLA reporting for relevant stakeholders, boards, committees and regulators.
Outsourcing – providing support to APAC Outsourcing governance including facilitation of meetings, collation of meeting materials, updating of procedures, documentation of risk/materiality assessments and coordination with APAC Compliance to make regulatory notifications as required.
- Strong knowledge of the Corporate and Investment Banking or Financial Institution business and COO processes and procedures
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and documentation skills.
- A creative and innovative problem solver with experience of process improvement.
- Excellent Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with the functioning of committees and corporate governance and presenting reports and briefings to a senior executive audience.
- Ability to analyze business issues and identify key risks/mitigating controls, combined with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage many competing projects effectively for on-time delivery.
- Self-starter and able to recognize opportunities for improvement and to act on those opportunities.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.