About the Role
Team member will be working on Application Development in ECM / ICMP.
• Should be able to understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
• Should have strong hands on development skills onto Java / JEE technologies
• Should be able to perform a Gap analysis on Requirements, Functional Specs and review with project management team.
• Should have strong understanding of Agile methodologies. Experience in working with Scrum teams is an added advantage
• Should be able to contribute actively to In-sprint automation.
• Should be able to do CICD tasks and mentor others on same. Ability to code is a value add.
• Excellent understanding of defect life cycle, hands on experience in HP ALM, JIRA is required to perform requirement gathering, test case design, execution, defect management and analyzing results.
• Must have strong analytical skills and be able to successfully multi task in an results driven environment.
• Should have strong interpersonal skills to work with different stake holders in SDLC ensure high quality results.
• Hands on experience in working with web services is must.
• Additional responsibilities as directed
◦ Mentor less experience technical staff and may be involved in activities for their skills development
• Work with US and India teams closely on the business requirement / initiative.
• Analyze business needs as they relate to client business objectives and creation of lean processes; lead development efforts on ECM FileNet platform
• Individual contributor for the ICMP project , an agile developer and mentor and guide to the team as needed.
• Play a technical lead role (coding ,code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off etc.) for deliverables from WFI .Technical point of contact for all technical issues and partner with the team to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues ,vulnerabilities , secure coding etc.
• Contribute to the design discussions, contribute towards design discussions, perform PoCs where ever required to support/back up design decisions.
• Provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
• Develop expertise and skills at EGS for effectively handling problem tickets - technical component analysis, environment, infrastructure etc.
• Monitor Production Applications Logs using Splunk and AppDynamics
• Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Primary Skills - Java, Spring, Microservices design/development, APIs, Kafka, JMS, JPA, JUnit/TestNG. PCF
- Strong hands on experience on Distributed Systems web development across Java/JEE, Webservices (SOAP / REST)
• Strong hands on experience on Cloud Development, Microservices, CI/CD
• Experienced with designing solutions for both functional and non-functional requirements
• High level of competency in architecture creation and software engineering implementation.
• Well Versed with common design patterns
• XML architecture experience
• Exposure to ECM and BPM domains
• Hands on Solutioning, Design, Strategy and Governance aspects that relate to ECM development
• Experience developing software that interacts with Oracle and other databases
• Proven ability to effectively deliver results as required
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Ability to operate independently under strict time lines
• Ability to lead change
• High level of cultural awareness
• Ability to train system users
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Experience working with Kubernetes development, design and deployment
- Full stack development
- Experience/Knowledge working with React or Angular development
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.