About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Service Desk Associate Manager - Workforce Planning. This job contributes to the Global Wells Fargo IT Service Desk success by effectively leading and managing the Workforce Management team and ensuring that data and analytics are informing the best recommendations and decisions. They will shape and influence stakeholders on the direction of strategic talent priorities and will lean on strong analytical skills to produce data-driven stories that will impact how we manage our talent, forecast needs, and shift how we can think differently about employee mobility.
$84,000 to $149,400
In this role you will :
- Facilitate and lead the Workforce Management team in decision-making regarding the long-term talent strategy
- Effectively and consistently draw parallels across different goals and strategic initiatives, and how they align to Workforce planning
- Recognize strategic workforce skill requirements, identify where critical skill gaps might exist, and effectively develop plans to close them while partnering with stakeholders across Talent Management
- Successfully analyze trends, comparisons, and workforce forecast needs.
- Ensure that the Workforce Management team meets all service levels by future and real-time staffing planning
- Participate in strategy meetings by effectively presenting relevant data-based recommendations
- Synthesizes relevant data and statistical findings from Workforce Management Analysts to identify common problems/trends and how they relate to future talent and organizational forecasts
- Develops, deploys, and manages new Workforce Management technology solutions
- Inspire operational excellence by defining and communicating processes and best practices for workforce planning and telling stories with data across the organization.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Technology Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years of Leadership experience
- 2 years of experience supporting workforce planning initiatives and ServiceDesk roles with an emphasis in data analysis and report design
- Proven competency in understanding and compiling short- and long-term staffing plans incorporating multiple work types
- 2 years managing people
- Experience with data manipulation tools such as SQL, Python, R, VBA, or Excel
- 2 years related experience using WFM/WFO software
- 2 years related experience with manual Erlang-C Calculation
- Highly analytical mindset that is utilized to solve real world business problems.
- Experience with change management
- Demonstrated proficiency in advanced spreadsheet applications, database concepts and applications, and predictive modeling/forecasting
- Experience in Activity Based Costing
- Actively participates and collaborates with leaders and stakeholders for the achievement of business goals.
- Uses business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Consolidates information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions.
- Effectively inspires team and direct reports to set effective work goals, establish priorities, and produce quality work.
- Ensures resources are being used efficiently, deadlines are being met, and team is aware of work plans and progress toward goals.
- Challenges the status quo, champions change and influences others to change.
- Maintains and analyzes workforce performance, contact volumes and patterns, lead analysis and staffing change data for continuous quality and productivity improvement at a Global Service Desk
- Responsible for increasing awareness about Workforce Management and providing ongoing education to staff throughout the Service Desk to ensure appropriate knowledge levels regarding general workforce management practices, including the effective use of workforce planning and adherence tools.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.