About this role:
Wells Fargo International Solutions Private Ltd, Centralized Credit Initiatives Team (CCIT) is seeking a strong and self-driven candidate for the role of Business Execution Associate . This role provides an opportunity to join the centralized credit risk oriented team that delivers key oversight for specific credit initiatives and activities across the wholesale lending platform. The initial focus of the team will be on: i) Y14Q Secondary Review Process, in order to mitigate risk associated with the manual input of data into the Loan Validator Tool (LVT), a secondary review is completed to validate that data captured within LVT matches source documentation. This secondary review is completed by the CCIT, and ii) Quality Assurance Review for existing Code Validation Process and others.
In this role, you will:
· Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key performing indicators, to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups.
· Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities.
· Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement, while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives.
· Responsible for conducting quality reviews for the validations performed by the team member on a daily basis.
· Conduct regular calls with LOB on quality and secondary reviews performed.
· Monitoring a risk-based program to identify and mitigate any operational risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems or external events or may provide oversight of an operational risk program.
· Participates in and provide consulting view and support for projects and initiatives with moderate risk to identify and mitigate operational risk in business activities.
· Master / Professional education in Finance.
· 5+ years of experience in Banking Industry, with which exposure to credit risk management teams or processes.
· Sound understanding of financial statement and financial analysis.
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Exposure, to identify learning and value adding opportunities in procedure/workflow.
· Analyzes & interprets various data to remediate risk as per policy document.
· Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
· Proficient in MS PowerPoint & MS Excel, within which exposure to Macros would be an added advantage.
· Make a significant contribution toward achieving team goals through knowledge and skills.
· Make constructive efforts to change and improve based on feedback.
· Maintain high standards of performance and integrity.
· Communicate clearly and concisely.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.