Enterprise Finance is the office of the CFO which leads financial planning and analysis; leads the line of business finance functions, manages the company’s balance sheet, including capital, liquidity, funding and investment portfolios; is responsible for accounting and financial controls, and drives acquisitions and divestitures. The team drives financial performance by understanding the value chain of our products and services and working to prioritize and execute areas of improvement throughout the company. The group strives for excellence in customer service and client support by exhibiting behavior that is fair, reasonable, ethical, and professional.
About the Role
This role is an Individual Contributor role and is part of Enterprise Finance function which supports the Global Delivery for Corporate & Investment Banking Line of Business (LoB) and Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Lines of Business (LoB) functions within the India & Philippines Legal Entities. Responsible for internal business management to support the related functional areas. Focus on Accuracy and timeliness of data being shared with Leaders and stakeholders. Present the data analysis to CIB I&P head, Finance leadership and key stakeholders. Build strong connects with Enterprise Functions teams, Control teams and Finance COO functions.
- Lead complex initiatives with broad impact and act as key participant in large scale planning
- Build strong relationships with CIB Finance I&P Leadership, stakeholders and exhibit Partnership with them
- Support the strategy and vision of the CIB Finance I&P Business Leader and make a value-added contribution to the strategy
- Provide leadership to virtual Teams and defining strategic priorities for the group in alignment with leader vision
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across functional groups within the Finance organization and with key enterprise enablement functions
- Act as subject matter expert and help contextualize business requirements
- Conceptualize, drive and monitor key projects & initiatives covering People & Communication strategy, Location Strategy, BCP, Compliance, Executive Summaries, Governance Dashboards – MBR / QBR
- Communicate and where required present monthly / quarterly performance to various stakeholders and functional heads
- Interpret and evaluate monthly KPI / KRI trends to identify areas of risk and opportunities and provide recommendations for management review and strategic business sessions
- Analyze & present Financials for CIB Finance I&P and present to CIB Finance I&P head including key trends and opportunities for cost saves
- Provide key monthly Business updates for CIB Finance I&P across functional verticals and across People, DE&I, Risk & Control, Automation & L&D pillars – highlighting achievements and risks
- Tracking efficiency & cost saves for the team and measure against target
- Building Score Cards for functional business leaders
- Overall experience of 14-18 years with Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Analytics - MBA in Finance a plus
- Atleast 14 years of experience in a Bank, multi-line business organization.
- Previously worked in relevant Business Management, Control or Functional teams
- Knowledge of Finance, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting will be preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel, Power point, Data & BI Tools
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders, multitask and work on competing priorities
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and virtual team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Demonstrated experience with project management methodologies, processes and tools
- Deep analytical / modeling capabilities and project cost tracking skills
- Ability to perform complex analyses, build strategy, draw conclusions, and communicate recommendations to business leaders
- Expertise in managing data and creating meaningful analyses to lead business improvement and cost reductions. Work with large-scale data mining and reporting tools and other financial systems to produce relevant financial reports and MIS.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.