Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet ( wellsfargo.com ) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The role will support key strategic priorities for GTM Strategy and execution group and will have more specifically following key components
- Develop and refine business intelligence and data visualizations via Power BI.
- Maintain reference data that supports the entire insights & reporting processes
- Perform strategic ad hoc data analyses to support key business decisions
- Sourcing data from across multiple systems (AQUA, Hogan, J System, TradeWorks, Intellitracs, GMTS) using a variety of database reporting applications (DB2, Crystal, ORACLE, TOAD, SQL).
- Ability to use CRM tools like Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics.
- Provide support/generate and distribute existing management information systems (MIS) reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Support to automate reports by identifying the opportunities on existing process and reports.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets.
- Provide strong and timely financial and business analytic decision support to business partners and stakeholders.
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within the Analytics group
Analyzing the data to support functions such as:
- Reporting trends of markets, market penetration, credit exposure clients, revenue analysis of trade and FX transactions and product usage for payment services, then researching abnormal variances and troubleshooting any discrepancies found in the data.
- Monitoring/quantifying success of business opportunities, sales campaigns and initiatives, and tracking progress towards GPS management's revenue and profitability goals and targets.
- Performing calculations on client activity to determine any adjustments needed to account analysis billing for clients using exception processes that cannot be supported through automated system capabilities.
- Maintaining logs of active clients and their accounts of various types through account openings, closures and profile updates, and producing a correspondent list to promote our global payment network.
- Responsible for maintaining partner relationships, ensuring high quality team deliverables and SLAs.
- Designing and solving complex business problems by using analytical techniques and tools.
- Works with large data sets, both structured and unstructured, and from multiple sources.
- Will be involved directly in the technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, data visualization and/or advance analytics.
- Degree in a quantitative field such as applied math, Accounting, engineering, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- 6+ years of experience in an environment that utilizes large relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, & Teradata
- 6+ years of experience developing complex SQL quires , SAS and other coding environments
- 6+ years of experience developing Alteryx solutions, Power BI, Tableau reports & other structured visualization solutions and automation tools .
- Experience in CRM tools like Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience in Maintaining & creating efficient data solutions in order to support the Insights & reporting
- Good to have - Experience in Treasury Management Products or Commercial Banking
- Partner Management experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
6+ year’s relevant industry experience. Good knowledge of banking industry and experience in working with financial institutions. Good experience with data warehouse implementations. Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal and external teams.
- Experience in RDBMS / Visualization / Automation tools.
- Ability to compile research and perform in-depth analysis.
- Demonstrate aptitude to independently provide summary and data driven solutions.
- Ability to multi-task on projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in team environment and independently.
- Experience in developing and creating BI dashboards, working on end-to-end reports, deriving insights from data.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skill
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.