About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Operations Associate Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Supervise a team of Operation Specialists responsible for moderately complex transactional and operational tasks such as processing servicing related tasks, identifying problems, improving service levels and develop metric to measure growth and performance
- Ensure timely completion, quality and compliance within the operation area
- Work independently on moderately complex issues and projects
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and risk control development and escalates issues to senior management
- Provide training, performance, evaluation and coaching of less experienced team
- Make daily supervisory decisions and resolve moderately complex business issues related to team supervision, work allocation and daily operational tasks under direction of Operations management
- Leverage interpretation of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including senior managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Operations
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years of leadership experience
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
Responsible for supporting management in the day to day supervision of staff in a call center environment and acting as a back up support for the team manager. Duties will include, but are not limited to: case management, resolving escalated customer service issues; support of training and coaching of staff; monitoring phone calls and providing feedback; suggesting and implementing process and policy improvements to include improvements in overall customer satisfaction; participating in or leading special projects as assigned to support company initiatives.
@RWF22- Please note that "RWF" is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.