About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Operations Processor to join our Contingent Resource Solutions Office.
In this role, you will:
- Perform general clerical operations tasks that are routine in nature
- Receive, log, batch, and distribute work
- File, photocopy, and answer phones
- Prepare and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Regularly receive direction from supervisor and escalate questions and issues to more experienced roles
- Work under close supervision following established procedures
- 6+ months of operations support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 6+ months in an HR Shared Services environment or at least 1 year experience in a shared services environment.
- Candidate must be willing to work on a flexible working schedule (which includes, evening shift)
- Candidate must be willing to work on-site in our McKinley office.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.