About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Quantitative Analytics Specialist...
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives including creation, implementation, documentation, validation, articulation and defense, of highly statistical theory
- Qualify monitor markets and forecast credit and operational risks
- Strategize short and long-term objectives, and provide analytical support for a wide array of business initiatives
- Utilize stochastic, structured securities, spread analysis, with the expertise in the theory and mathematics behind the analysis
- Review and assess models inclusive of technical, audit, and market perspectives
- Identify structure and scope of review
- Enable decision making for product and marketing with broad impact and act as key participant to develop and document analytical models
- Collaborate and consult with regulators and auditors
- Present results of analysis and strategies
Required Qualifications, International:
- 8+ Years of Experience in Quantitative Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Master's degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, economics, or computer science
- Strong Modelling experience & Python exposure
- Proficiency in working in large databases, spreadsheets with VBA code writing skills
- Migrate legacy models and rewrite onto latest platforms
- Excellent communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.