About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Perform complex financial and economic analysis and model development
- Plan, coordinate, and execute primary and secondary customer market projects
- Manage or participate on large cross group projects and mentor less experienced staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, external contractors, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
About Wells Fargo India & Philippines:
Wells Fargo India & Philippines (WFIP) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services (PAM). WFIP operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about WFIP at our International Careers website .
Product, Analytics & Modeling (PAM) team is a community of data analytics professionals and brings a competency-based approach to the international talent pool focusing on analytical requirements. PAM encompasses roles that deliver insights and analysis based on skills, experience and judgment. Team Members exercise this judgment under general direction versus rule-driven processing. Processes and services performed in this area tend to be based on skills, domain knowledge and intellectual capability.
This position aligns with the Home Lending Assurance & Monitoring (HLAM) Analytics team under Consumer Lending supporting the data driven reviews in an automated manner to complete the full coverage of loans and leverage analytics for deriving insights and root causes for actionable intelligence. This analytics team is to drive increase efficiency of reviews, enhance review coverage, and risk mitigation through the utilization of data within the review space as well as in depth analysis of review results. Expanding capabilities in automation and analytics is a most critical responsibility of the team. Utilize data more to reduce manual efforts for review and identify root causes through text mining are primary responsibility of HLAM team while providing analytical support within the Enterprise Customer Excellence Data & Analytics department.
Additionally, this team is responsible for analyzing data from customer touchpoints and interactions to develop and implement analytic solutions to identify opportunities to increase efficiencies and improve the customer experience.
About the Role
The selected candidate in this role will:
- Source, process and analyze data related to customer contact data (transcriptions and metadata).
- Create and update data visualizations, reaching out to Line-of-Business partners to ascertain requirements, conducting deep-dive analyses, and implementing robust quality controls to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Develop, maintain, and manage processes and reporting (Tableau/Excel/PowerPoint) that tracks volume, trends, and ensure data is accurate
- Lead and/or support analytic and reporting projects in order to tell ‘one story’ about customer experience activity
- Compile/mine data from multiple sources to solve complex operational and/or strategic business problems,
- Ensure adherence to data management regulations and policies
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Mentor or manage less experienced staff, interns, and external contractors
- Essential Qualifications
- Min. 5+ years of relevant work experience in Analytics projects with knowledge of business analysis, modeling and reporting.
- Engineering Graduate/ Post-graduate from a reputed institution.
- Hands on experience of working with SAS/SQL, Python and advanced Visualisation techniques
- Hands on experience in advanced text analytics and NLP techniques
- Sound knowledge in project documentation framework
- Must have consultative skills to have the ability to rationalize business need and solution design from business requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to perform analysis, build hypothesis, draw conclusions and communicate clear, actionable recommendation to business leaders & partners.
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• SAS Experience
• Data mining experience text desired
• NLP/Text experience is strongly preferred
• Design and optimize code for production activities
• Design reports and controls to monitor data flow and integrity
• Experience documenting analytic processes (BRD, QMP, Risk Assessment) is strongly preferred
• Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
• Experience in creating Business Intelligence visualizations using Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI
• Experience developing operational reporting and performing complex data analysis
- Detail oriented, results driven, and has the ability to navigate in a quickly changing and high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Expected to learn the business aspects quickly, multitask and prioritize between projects.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic and good team player
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.