About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Escalations Representative in Chief Operating Office Audit, providing coverage in: Operations, Regulatory and Policy Affairs, Enterprise Customer Excellence, Sales Practices Oversight and Management, and Strategic Execution and Operations. It also includes the Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group, Corporate Security, Enterprise Business Resiliency, Strategic Programs and Process Improvement, Enterprise Change Management, Supply Chain Management, and Data Management and Insights. Learn more about our career areas and business divisions at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Support less experienced individuals in providing resolutions for client inquiries and complaints
- Determine appropriate course of action and conduct investigative steps to fully identify customer issues
- Perform complex administrative and customer support tasks by managing daily schedules, and providing work direction to the team
- Assist in setting performance standards, and recommend process or policy improvements to enhance customer satisfaction
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to less experienced individuals
- Respond independently to complaints escalated at the highest level
- Interact with internal and external customers to resolve their issues
- Interact with the immediate Escalations team to supervise day to day activities of the support Escalations team
- 4+ years of customer contact within a Financial Services environment, Underwriting, Quality Assurance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Previous experience using ECMP, CIV, and SVP applications
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills as well as other Microsoft based systems or platforms
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Call center background or experience a plus
- Demonstrated Customer Experience, Customer Service, and/or Operations experience with either digital self-service or call center customer servicing, especially gathering facts to make informed recommendations on customer issues and driving resulting actions through implementation/execution
- Excellent analytical and research skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy. Experienced in time management including; organizing, prioritizing and completing multiple tasks in a high volume environment and within critical time frames
- Research, resolve, and respond to complex customer inquiries and complaints based on the needs of the business
- Research, resolve, and respond to escalated inquiries and complaints
- Address and escalate, as appropriate, internal and external servicing and operational issues identified through escalation research
- Communicates with key stakeholders to ensure resolution/negotiation of sensitive and/or time critical matters
- Interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism
- Experience working with external business partners/vendors
- Hybrid Schedule -Must report to physical location.
Wells Fargo only considers candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who do not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States. This Position is Not Eligible for Visa Sponsor.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.