About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Securities Operations Associate Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of specialists in transactional tasks ensuring quality and compliance in securities operations
- Provide support for being a first point of contact for all delivery tasks and escalations
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and risk control development
- Ensure team consistently meets delivery expectations and resolve issues related to reporting, career path and related activities for direct reports
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for securities operations
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
- 2+ years of Securities Operations experience, or equivalent experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years of Leadership experience
- Experience in Securities Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
10PM to 7AM - graveyard shift
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.