About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an International Compensation Manager
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop team of individual contributors across multiple regions.
- Engage stakeholders and internal partners associated with the function
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development
- Provide forward looking, strategic total rewards consultation, as well as solutions to large and highly complex regions or businesses
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding resources, objectives, and operations of team to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for functions with low to moderate complexity within scope of responsibility
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and multiple level managers, including extensive collaboration with HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition partners.
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Total Rewards
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- Extensive Experience in Total Rewards, Compensation in a Financial Services environment.
- Leadership experience with a strong track record in team management
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.