Are you an innovative and passionate Developer who has an appreciation for craftsmanship and best practices? This is a great opportunity to thrive in an Agile, self-driven environment where your ideas, creativity, and decisions matter.
You will be part of development team of REVS (Real estate valuation services) applications. You will analyze, design, develop, unit test and maintain applications to meet both functional and technical requirements independently.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Apply your experience to design & build reliable, scalable, data-driven distributed applications and services
- Develop solutions in an agile/scrum development environment
- Coaching, mentoring the team
- Participate in code reviews, planning and estimation meetings
- Participate in cross-discipline collaboration with team members including the product owners, designers, and testers
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage within deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to foster a positive work environment
- 8+ Years of working experience in different .Net related technologies such as .Net core, C#, SQL JQuery, HTML, CSS, Entity Framework
- 4+ years of working experience in .net core
- 2+ Years of working experience with TFS, GITHUB, Cloud, CI/CD integration .
- 6+ Years of working experience in SQLServer/SSIS/SSRS
- 5+ Years of working experience in creating Web services/ Web APIs.
- Working experience is creating unit test methods.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of .NET Framework development techniques.
- Experience with object-oriented design
- Excellent Team Management skills should have experience in handing a team.
- Experience with different project development life cycle methodologies such as agile/scrum to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs
- Experience writing unit and integration test cases.
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years of leadership experience including coaching, training and mentoring
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.